Job Title : Senior Drilling Engineer - EARTHPPL298
Job Location : North Africa
Terms : Staff


Description

We have an opportunity with a fully integrated global E&P company who are developing exciting fields in North Africa. My client has identified these fields and is drilling exploration and development wells. In these fields they also have production facilities. The company have operations in many locations globally but see this field as pivotal to their continued success.

Clearly the business is seeking to engage a seasoned professional, a post education experience of a minimum of eight years is essential. You will have a relevant earth science or petroleum engineering degree. Your companies will have been renowned global operators and you will have developed with them over your tenure. You will have a clear understanding of the duties and responsibilities of a Drilling Engineer, you will write drilling programmes, liaise with Rig Managers, Drilling Superintendents, contract and service companies.

I feel this business is ideal for a candidate from a major operator background who is looking to develop with an international business. You will have the opportunity to prove yourself with this business and take full ownership of projects. The package available is an expatriated offer which includes housing, schooling, bonus, pension, return flights home, full mobilisation costs and net of tax salary.

We believe investigating alternative employment opportunities as a highly personal exercise, where confidentiality is paramount. As such should your preference at the first stage be to have a discussion prior to supplying details I would welcome you contact me on the details below any time up to 21:00 (GMT)

Contact: Dave Crawley - Wells and Drilling Practice Manager

Telephone direct: +44 (0)7932 211017 or +44 (0) 161 839 1312

Email direct at dave.crawely@petroleum-people.com

1 komentar

  1. Anonymous  

    October 30, 2008 at 10:43 AM

    Doddy Perkasa Selamet Putro
    Address : Jl. Nias No. 56 Gubeng-Surabaya 60281
    Phone : 031-5031567
    Mobile : 085646411231
    E-mail Address : kaka_psm@yahoo.co.id



    Malang, October 22 2008
    Human Resource Department
    PT.Blogger Oil and Gas Jobs


    Dear Sir/Madam
    I am a thesis conducting student of Agriculture Engineering (Mekanisasi Pertanian) from Brawijaya University. I am searching for employment where a challenging opportunity may exist in my career field. Work in your corporate seems to fit my career interests.
    I would like to be involved in a job where I could gain more knowledge, skills, besides my interpersonal skills in interacting with people. I believe the ability that I posses will help me to manage the challenge to work as manager personalia or every job in your Company.
    I believe that my background and your requirements would be a good match. In addition, I also offer you my outgoing personality, learning ability, and ability working in a team. For your review, you may find my resume and other required documents attached.
    I do hope that my credentials are found worthy of admission at your company. Therefore, I certainly look forward to exploring a challenging career with your Company.
    Thank you for your consideration.



    Yours sincerely

    Dody Perkasa Selamet Putro



Recent Entries

Lowongan Kerja

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates